Since I was not able to attend PAX 2010 in Seattle — actually I was a there but not allowed to purchase a one day pass — I would like to present a compendium of trade show reports from various blog and news sources.
Without further ado here they are:
- Cameron Sorden from Digital Life does a great job in reporting his favorites from PAX 2010 — good analysis here!
- Wadstomp’s Gaming Blog journeyed to PAX 2010 and penned: My Top 5 Games From PAX – Check out his comments on the upcoming MMOs: Guild Wars 2, Rift Planes of Telara and Tela.
- Massively has a nice write-up with their PAX 2010: Hands on with Rift: Planes of Telara.
- Kotaku has an article on their impressions of Duke Nukem: Forever which finally made an appearance at PAX in Seattle. Also be sure to check out their revealing article which explores how Duke Nukem Was Brought Back to Life.
- Hardware Canucks have a nice video that shows us their Guild Wars 2 Gameplay Impressions.
Expect more reports from Seattle to arrive as PAX attendees get down to writing their articles in the days ahead.
If anyone has any other interesting PAX 2010 impressions links please reply to this article and I’ll be sure to add them in.